Thursday, October 14, 2010

The Band Perry Album - The Band Perry

BUY The Band Perry NOW!
If you're tired of the same ol' country sound, you need look no further than The Band Perry to find something new. The sibling trio brings a freshness to the country music scene that I haven't truly appreciated since I first heard Jamey Johnson and Miranda Lambert. Simply put this is an incredible example of original music. The strongest track is by far one of the most sad songs released in several years. If "If I Die Young" doesn't give you goose bumps, you should probably check your pulse. It's heartwrenching. Listening to this CD will most likely make you cry, laugh and dance. To me, that's a CD worth buying! I believe The Band Perry will be around for a very long time.


Album Description 
2010 debut album from the Country act composed of Kimberly Perry (lead vocals, rhythm guitar, piano) and her two brothers: Reid (bass guitar, background vocals) and Neil (mandolin, drums, accordion, background vocals). Features the singles 'Hip To My Heart' and 'If I Die Young'.

Track Listing

  1. You Lie
  2. Hip To My Heart
  3. If I Die Young
  4. All Your Life
  5. Miss You Being Gone
  6. Double Heart
  7. Postcard From Paris
  8. Walk Me Down The Middle
  9. Independence
  10. Quittin' You
  11. Lasso


Was this review helpful to you?
My Kinda Party
Jason Aldean
Speak Now
Taylor Swift
Steel Magnolia
Steel Magnolia

No comments:

Shop AbeBooks.com (French)